Thank you for visiting our website. As protecting your personal data is very important to us, along with quality content we also provide you with a right to decide for yourself on how your data is used. This Personal Data Protection Policy governs the collection, retention and processing of personal data obtained from users by the controller.
Personal data controller
FerroČrtalič d.o.o., Sela pri Dolenjskih Toplicah 47, 8350 Dolenjske Toplice. Our Personal Data Protection Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a recipient or user, I agree that the controller may collect, process and retain the transmitted personal data in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws.
Categories of personal data
The personal data controller collects and keeps the following data:
- e-mail address;
- name and surname and title or gender for the purpose of personalized e-mailing;
- company name;
- a person's or company's physical address;
- line of work;
- responses to the user satisfaction survey;
- requests for service repairs;
- landline telephone number;
- mobile telephone number;
- e-mails opened and e-mail links clicked by the user;
- pages visited on the portal;
- past inquiries, purchases, invoices, support tickets;
- user IP addresses and cookie IDs.
Purposes of personal data processing
The controller FerroČrtalič d.o.o., Sela pri Dolenjskih Toplicah 47, 8350 Dolenjske Toplice, will use the data obtained from users for the following purposes:
- communication in connection with orders, purchases, requests for service repairs, inquiries or (pre-)contractual relationships;
- staging of prize-winning games and events;
- statistical and market analyses; tracking of e-mail clicks, opened e-mails and website clicks for the segmentation and customization of e-mail content;
- notifications and sending of newsletters, articles, event announcements by e-mail;
- direct marketing and sending of offers by SMS/MMS, e-mail and notification messages, regular post, through the website and mobile applications, and making of telephone calls;
- segmentation, profiling and automated processing in order to create personalized messages and offers that are more relevant to the user;
- displaying of customized ads on advertising platforms (Google and Facebook).
When sending e-mails, the controller tracks which e-mails are opened and which e-mail links are clicked by an individual user. The controller also tracks views and promotions on its website. For a better and more targeted presentation of offers and customization of messages or communications, the controller automatically processes, analyzes and profiles the recorded data and evaluates the users' activity and engagement metrics.
We retain an individual's personal data indefinitely or until the relevant individual withdraws their consent to the retention and processing of their personal data. Upon withdrawal of an individual's consent, their personal data is promptly, effectively and permanently deleted.
Should the above purposes for which we retain and process personal data cease to exist in our company, all databases whose purpose has ceased will be promptly, efficiently and permanently deleted.
Personal data protection
The controller will protect the obtained data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection laws and in line with its internal policies adopted on the basis of the law. It will provide proper organizational and technical security measures. Under no circumstances will the controller pass on or disclose the obtained data to third parties. The company FerroČrtalič d.o.o. has put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), at the user's request, the controller must:
- Confirm whether or not data relating to them is processed and give them access to the personal data relating to them.
- Provide a copy of personal data relating to them.
- Provide the option of correcting or amending their personal data.
- Provide the option of partial or complete deletion of personal data.
- Provide the option of transferring personal data to another provider of related services.
- Provide the option of partial or complete withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
The controller will fulfill a user's request to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data and make the necessary system-wide arrangements within no more than 15 days.
On suspicion that their personal data protection rights might have been violated by the controller in any way, any individual may file a complaint with the supervisory body (the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia) at any time.
Each user has the option to easily (with a single click) unsubscribe from receiving e-mails by clicking on the link in the footer of the received e-mail, by sending an e-mail to unsubscribe to email@example.com or by replying to a specific e-mail message received.
Contractual processors and retention area
The controller also forwards the collected personal data to its contractual processors, who may process the data exclusively within the framework of the controller's instructions and authorizations and who are obligated – by a written agreement concluded with the controller – to ensure an appropriate level of personal data protection, specifically within its CRM, e-mail marketing and marketing automation systems. The provider keeps personal data files within the EU and does not transfer them to third countries.
The controller may share personal data with digital advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and may use their cookies which allow the controller to create more accurate segments, display targeted ads and perform remarketing activities. By doing so, the user is shown more relevant ads from the controller on these platforms. This may involve the transfer of data to a contractual processor outside the EU.
By using the websites at https://ferroecoblast.com, https://ferroecoblast.shop/ and https://www.ferroecoblast.blog/ you agree to the storing of cookies on your device in order to ensure the proper functioning of all website features, web analytics and advanced advertising.
The following cookies are stored:
- Google Analytics cookies for analytical purposes;
- Facebook cookies for remarketing and advertising;
- Google cookies for remarketing and advertising;
- Cookies and marketing automation tools for tracking the website activities of individual users.
Cookies allow certain content or features of the application to be customized for a specific visitor based on their choices or preferences or according to the properties of their terminal equipment. Analytical cookies allow continuous improvement of the website.
Instructions on how to modify cookie settings in individual browsers:
All content published on https://ferroecoblast.com, https://ferroecoblast.shop/ and https://www.ferroecoblast.blog/ is the property of FerroČrtalič d.o.o. It may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any other way without the permission of FerroČrtalič d.o.o. FerroČrtalič d.o.o. will not be held liable for any problems with the functioning of the websites. FerroČrtalič d.o.o. will not be held liable for any errors and reserves the right to amend the content published on https://ferroecoblast.com, https://ferroecoblast.shop/ and https://www.ferroecoblast.blog/.
Any aspect not covered by this Personal Data Protection Policy shall be governed by applicable laws.
The company reserves the right to amend this Personal Data Protection Policy. Any amendment will be communicated through an announcement posted on the official FerroČrtalič d.o.o. website 30 days before its entry into effect.
If you have any questions about the Personal Data Protection Policy or the data we keep about you, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Applicability of the Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy is published on the FerroČrtalič d.o.o. website and is effective as of 01/10/2021.