Dry Ice Blaster IBLmini
- Nozzles included 4mm - 1,5m³/min; 5 mm - 2,5m³/min
- Hose standard 5 m (1/2”) technical rubber without silicone
- Chassis Stainless steel
- Cover Stainless steel
- Dimension (L x W x H) 480 mm x 550 mm x 610/895 mm
- Weight 39 kg
- Hopper size 8 kg
- Dry ice consumption 10-30 kg/h
- Pressure 2-12 bar
- Pressure regulator Festo 1/2”
- Pressure regulation Direct. Air is only passing through regulator. No restrictions.
- Vibrator Electrical
- Air consumption (min-max) 1.000 l/min - 3.600 l/min (Ideal 2.000 l/min)
We are serving a wide range of industries, which all benefit from environmental and non-abrasive cleaning with DRY ICE.
- Contract Cleaning
- Fire Restoration
- Food and Beverage
- General Maintenance
- Historical Restoration
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Mold Remediation
- Power Generation
- Weld Line Cleaning
Dry Ice Blaster IBL2500
The IBL2500 has got ¾” Festo air components which will be suitable for almost all types of cleaning applications.
Pelletizer DIP 120 & DIP 240
The IBL3000 was developed in close co-operation with a customer, who had specific needs for operating a dry ice blaster in an environment with many challenges.