Preparation of technical documentation for production and subsequent progress into independent, creative work from the idea to the implementation of the product/solution at the customer's facility. Planning and development of special solutions and construction of high-tech dedicated machines, management and cooperation with employees and external partners, cooperation in project management and installation at home and abroad, search for solutions, preparation of technical documentation and assistance in completing projects at home and abroad.
- opportunities for personal and professional growth,
- work in a young and dynamic team,
- incentive pay for your work and rewarding according to the results achieved.
- desirable experience, preference is given to those who have at least two years of independent design experience
- good knowledge of using 3D and 2D modeling tools (Auto Cad), knowledge of 3D modeling (SOLID EDGE)
- knowledge of MS Office software tools
- specific knowledge in the professional field - mechanical engineering
- fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
- ability to make independent decisions and manage projects
- good organizational and communication skills, flexibility
- ability to work in a team, confident performance, progressive and positive attitude,
- driver's license category B
- probationary period of 6 months
Applications for the advertised vacancy are accepted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org