Development and production of automation systems for sandblasting, shot peening and decontamination machines, programming of PLC controllers (Siemens, Mitsubishi, Beckhoff), integration and programming of ABB robots and production of WSCAD electrical schemes. Preparation of technical documentation and instructions for use and implementation of user training, together with the start-up and testing of machines at home and abroad.
- opportunities for personal and professional growth,
- work in a young and dynamic team,
- incentive pay for your work and rewarding according to the results achieved.
- at least VI. level of education, majoring in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science, mechanical engineering
- knowledge and experience of programming Siemens and Mitsubishi controllers
- knowledge and experience of using WSAD or Eplan Electric
- specific knowledge and knowledge of pneumatics
- fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
- ability to work in stressful situations and work on several projects at the same time,
- good organizational and communication skills, flexibility
- ability to work in a team, confident performance, progressive and positive attitude,
- driver's license category B
Applications for the advertised vacancy are accepted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org