Dry Ice Blaster IBL2500
- Nozzles included 4mm - 1,5m³/min
- Hose standard 7 m (3/4”) technical rubber without silicone
- Chassis Stainless steel
- Cover Stainless steel
- Dimension (L x W x H) 500 mm x 700 mm x 900 mm
- Weight 81 kg
- Hopper size 23 kg
- Dry ice consumption 25-90 kg/h
- Pressure 2-12 bar
- Pressure regulator Festo 3/4”
- Pressure regulation Air is only passing through regulator and seat valve. No restrictions.
- Vibrator Electrical
- Air consumption (min-max) 2.000 l/min - 15.000 l/min (Ideal 5.000 l/min)
We are serving a wide range of industries, which all benefit from environmental and non-abrasive cleaning with DRY ICE.
- Contract Cleaning
- Fire Restoration
- Food and Beverage
- General Maintenance
- Historical Restoration
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Mold Remediation
- Power Generation
- Weld Line Cleaning
Dry Ice Blaster IBLmini
The IBLmini is the ideal choice for those companies, who would like to have the opportunity to clean small parts and surfaces, without having the usual constraint for a high air flow compressor.
Pelletizer DIP 120 & DIP 240
The IBL3000 was developed in close co-operation with a customer, who had specific needs for operating a dry ice blaster in an environment with many challenges.