FerroECOBlast provides non-abrasive and environmentally safe solutions that will help you to quickly remove all kinds of coatings.
Soda (sodium bicarbonate) is a soft blast media
that is ideal for sensitive substrates where
removal of base material is not acceptable. The
soda blasting process can be used as dry or wet
blasting process, where water serves as a dust
suppressant and the hydraulic action of a wet
system can improve cleaning of grease and
Soda blasting is a process in which sodium
bicarbonate is applied against a surface using
Soda blasting can eliminate the need of using toxic cleaning chemicals and can enable less down time, because many cleaning operations can be accomplished while machines and processes are in operation.
Non-destructive method and highly effective at removing:
- residues of polyester
- bituminous coatings
- dense sediments
- dried food residues
- and much more...
We offer equipment for dry and wet soda blasting, with countless possibilities of process automation.
Soda blasting is the quickest way to remove all kinds of coatings, without damage to metal, glass, chrome or warping thin sheets of metal.
- environmentally safe and biodegradable
- soft (2.4 Mohs)
- dissolves in water
- non abrasive
- removes mold and microbes and inhibits their development
- does not require the protection of glass and rubber parts before blasting
- no need to remove gaskets and bearings
- free from damages and deformationsof base material
- the easiest and quickest way of removing paint
- removing paint from sheet metal with almost no preparation and protective masking
- does not require the protection of glass or rubber parts before blasting
Soda blasting is user friendly, both for the operator and the environment as it is non toxic.
What type of soda blasting equipment does FerroECOBlast offer?
If you are not sure, which equipment do you need, use our “Find a perfect solution” wizard or contact our sales department for assistance.