Abrasive recycling center PNEUM-1 is designed for the collection, transportation, and recycling of all kinds of abrasives only with the use of compressed air.
Abrasive recycling center PNEUM-1 is extremely convenient for abrasive collection from closed and inaccessible places. The abrasive is sucked with a flexible hose and transported to the cyclone, where the dust and debris are separated from the abrasive. Reusable abrasive is automatically transported into the collector or a container, worn abrasive, debris and dust are collected in the bin underneath the filter cartridge.
The system works on compressed air and does not require electricity for its work.
Excellent characteristics of the abrasive recycling centre PNEUM-1 are:
- An extremely powerful vacuum unit for the collection of blasting grit and other granulated material
- The combination of high vacuum and high airflow make material transport over long distance possible
- Compact design, built on a frame with the possibility of transportation by forklift
- Equipped with grit and dust separator
- The clean grit is collected in a silo and can be re-used
- The dust is trapped in a high efficient NCF filter and discharged into a dustbin.
Because the abrasive recycling center PNEUM-1 is especially convenient for collection of abrasive from closed and inaccessible places, it is incredibly useful when sandblasting the tankers, wagons, and locomotives, in a shipbuilding work area, etc.